View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2015, 04:47 PM

Private

Waltorious is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reports of bugs or possible bugs.

Ran into a strange bug... I was exploring one of the new canyon planets, and took some trips into the caverns below it. I returned to my shuttle a few times for oxygen and to let my field medic heal up the away team (by standing on the shuttle and waiting several turns). On my last trip into the cave I explored most of the first floor (didn't find any stairs), but when I exited the cave the shuttle was gone. Instead, there was a red blinking shuttle icon on a different part of the map, which I couldn't reach because I didn't have water walkers. See the attached picture.

After my away team asphyxiated, I tried landing again and the shuttle was in the new location, which meant I couldn't move anywhere. I checked the debug file and it says "I HAD TO FORCE A NEW SHUTTLE SPOT!" over and over. Not sure why that happened. Debug file attached but renamed the extension because apparently I'm only allowed to attach .txt files if they are less than 50kb.

Oh, and I tried to save-scum to save my officers, but it didn't work. I copied out the "media" folder before my away team died, but when I copied it back in the game reverted to a MUCH older save. This is despite an AI-AUTO-SAVE.huh file dated from just an hour ago; the only thing I did this session was land on that planet and explore the cave, so the game clearly isn't loading the autosave. Any way to force that?

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Approaching Infinity 2015-03-26 12-57-19-57.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	13532  
Attached Files
File Type: xls QApp_Inf_Shrapnel_Debug.xls (69.4 KB, 117 views)