View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2022, 03:06 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just rebooted this game and wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
It was one step ahead of me for every turn for about a year. I can understand for a game or two, but every game for about a year? It may have been my computer or an incredible coincidence, as it was happening with other games too. I think the sun had something to do with it, because when I got pissed everything in my apartment that the sun was shinning on, stopped working. Either that or it was an act of god, because like I say, it happened with other games too. I hope it didn't sound like I was complaining because a real good A\I is a lot better than a poor A\I. The A\I is very realistic, I just have to pretend I'm playing an opponent with a lot of experience.
I have to say, perhaps because English is not my first language, I have no idea what you said there.
How was the game "ahead" of you for a year?
What does it even mean?
How is the sun affecting anything in the game?
I am sorry, I just don't get it.
I was ready to ask how you think the A.I. cheats as I play this game since day 1 and over the years you could say things you didn't like, you thought should be different (I still dream of even larger fonts), but cheating A.I. was never something I even considered. Again, I am playing this game on and off since day one. I play computer wargames since I think Winter of 1987 (Universal Military Simulator for the Atari ST), and strategy is my favorite genre since then. What I mean is, I am used to wargames/strategy games a bit more than other genres and I still never thought that WiinSPMBT cheats. So I am very curious what exactly you mean.