View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2010, 04:56 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Septimius Severus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nav II Under Construction. Recruiting Captains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelloid View Post
I hate to point out that MA Mictlan has no blood magic whatsoever.

(The best solution may be to move Mictlan to the AI team - their major element *is* air in MA - so Aby can rejoin the sanguinarium, and moving TC to Crom. TC isn't an awful fit for the team, since their main mages are fairly rainbowed, and do have E and F magic).
True about MA Mictlan, though they do have a tiny random chance at blood and have some astral which is beneficial. I am strongly tempted though to move Abysia back to the Sanguinarium and throw Ashdod back where I had wanted them in the first place and where they are thematic, on Children of Crom, instead of TC. If only the veterans weren't so against Ashdod and Ulm together, even MA Ulm. What do you think Squirrel, should I buck the veterans opinion? Have you changed your thinking about Children of Crom looking at the pretenders they have available to them? Forge Lord, etc?

TC is an excellent nation but is best in the hands of the most experienced players.

Maerlande, there should be no PBEM hosting issues as this game is direct connect.

Be harmonious, enrich the soldiers, and scorn all other men.
-Emperor Septimius Severus, to his sons shortly before his death, quoted in Dio Cassius (77.15.2).