View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2010, 04:10 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Septimius Severus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Noobs and Vets II: Days of Infamy. MA, BI, Enlisting 16/17.

Failing any objections from DrP or his team, I am allowing a single rainbow pretender for the merc, by adding the Aquatic Archmage to their available pretenders.

I am also changing the pretender path restrictions.

The new pretender path restrictions will be as follows:

Unlimited magic in team's Primary Path, level 6 max in a teams Secondary path and/or any paths native to your pretender, and level 3 max in anything else.

This does several important things: It retains the primacy of the main paths, allows me to keep all currently available pretenders choices in the game, including the Wyrm, and lets you give your natively single path pretenders more magic in the secondary path. I will update the teams&themes.pdf shortly to reflect this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We need one more player to captain a team, whether it be replacing me or taking Usurpers. I have sent a PM'ed proposal to Chris. If he accepts, well and good, if not, that is fine as well.

Algae and Co, I am always willing to switch over to your team and captain the team if need be. It works for me just the way it is. . If your willing to step up again (I know you have great courage) that is not a problem. Advisors can't hurt for any team. Neither could more alternates. We've some time yet, so no emergency.

Be harmonious, enrich the soldiers, and scorn all other men.
-Emperor Septimius Severus, to his sons shortly before his death, quoted in Dio Cassius (77.15.2).

Last edited by Septimius Severus; April 27th, 2010 at 04:29 AM..