View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2007, 02:00 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: President Bush commuted \'Scooter\' Libby\'s sent

What makes you think that the Democrats can do better? Right now they have the lowest approval rating in history so obviously the 06 elections didn't fix anything. So why do you believe that the 08 election will change this?

Look I don't like what Bush has done, he has pissed away all the good will and potential that was ours for the taking. While he is committed to what he believes is the right course, the fools around him have used that conviction and twisted it into the mess that we now have. When something is broken and wrong you don't keep using it, you replace it. Well in 2008 he is going to be replaced. The question still remains as to whether or not the person who is placed in that office will be for the better or not.

I don't like the democratic front runners and I really have to say that I am not at all fond of any of the Republicans say for Fred Thompson. So come 08 I feel we will all be losers in the end.