View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:14 PM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road
Default 3rd Guards Mech Corps Campaign feedback

I think this campaign is not actually from the latest patch but the one before, but I only now have the free time to actually play a lot myself.
I ran into the following problem:
The first scenario was relatively easy with the AI not making much headway: total victory.
However, in the second one I got utterly wiped out by a strong position of dug in Marders and tanks with long 75mm guns. In fact, I am pretty sure they had more tanks than me, even though I was the attacker in an assault scenario. So I checked out the scenario in its standalone version and there you have tons of more assets including heavy artillery (in the campaign you only have two mortar sections).
I would suggest either assigning some aux troops or mentioning in the campaign briefing that the player should enhance his core force quite heavily. I read the briefing and it says "fixed core campaign". Because of that I assumed that the campaign was tailored to the force you get in the beginning, but in my opinion that second scenario is basically impossible to win with it.