View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2020, 11:04 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German Campaign using War Cab

Its all over thank heaven 2 solid hits by a 5.5 in battery wiped out a pristine squad in 2 turns - all 13 men ouch.
Decisive victory - very pleased with only losing 6 tanks in the mayhem. The poor infantry suffered badly A Co is at less than 1/3rd strength.
Artillery were exemplary returning to posts several times all but 3 are damaged, thought I had lost some.
Would not have liked to try this without op filter most tanks were set to infantry engage range 2 to stop distractions.

Glad we did not need to mop this lot there are a lot of units left, trucks obviously are empty & moved to safety but that's a lot of infantry to Shepard.

Suppression & readiness reports for the battle for you to make of what you will. Readiness is a contrived report by Eric that seems to represent the position fairly well in my view.

Readiness collapsed around the time I thought they gave up reinforcing my view cannot look at enemy reports till battle end.

We are tasked with taking advantage of the situation & pushing them back, attacking next battle.