View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2008, 11:40 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ooh, ooh, new info on patch page!

I totally agree that R'lyeh could do with some balancing, so I'm not really going to complain. I will want to see how fast a 5 times faster domkill will actually depopulate you. Thematically I never envisioned R'lyeh as leaving totally empty wastelands behind, but rather that you would see a diminished population grieving over their relatives who went mad and marched of to follow the dream. I wouldn't really like to see R'lyeh having tons of 0-population provinces.

The Hinnom changes are looking good, and the mod commands from the previous update (which I apparently missed) also look like they could be really intresting for the modders among us. (And thus also for everyone without intrest in modding who does like to use mods. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herode View Post
A little OT maybe, but I wonder if shape changing causes a morale check or something like that since my dragon SC routed on round 2 just after he changed his shape
In what direction did you shapechange? If it was from Dragon to humanoid (the less obvious choise I guess) It might just have brought you under the autorout hp limit?
The Following User Says Thank You to Amhazair For This Useful Post: