View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2016, 01:27 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Finnish OOB 9.0 corrections

Quote:
My beef was mostly the BL755 CBU and then the rocket pods which were common in Mig 21 bis but which Finland didn't possess. And as I know it is all speculation and that "it has always been there" that is exactly why I asked if any input is wanted.
We keep telling people this is a GAME not a SIMULATION but it doesn't seem to matter that IMHO formed over a couple of decades of playing that people buy air assets ( when they even bother to........ ) they are looking for something that drops things that go bang and only very select few really care if the things that go bang are named correctly or may be a slightly different size than we attached of that nation whatever doesn't have 359 kg bombs it has 325 kg bombs.

OK your " beef" is mainly with the cluster bombs......fair enough I can replace them easily enough but why don't you give me a hint what would make you happy ..(1000lb JDAM ? )...the opportunity is now -------so I don't have to got through this again NEXT year and it saves me combing through translated Finn websites to find out something that you obviously already know

Last edited by DRG; March 3rd, 2016 at 02:04 PM..