View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2023, 10:04 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,238 Times in 926 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Silencer ffor a 155mm artillery piecee ?!?!!!

I am familiar with the area to a degree it is a median populated area, and I would say mostly medium to upper middleclass. So, they would like their privacy and peace and quiet. I believe but don't remember a couple of offshore small islands. They and the lower peninsular might be protected habitat where environmental laws might've made those necessary as well.

We on our base have one of the Southeasts better bird sanctuaries I understand, and we even have deer hunting as is happening now with bow and shotgun.

I would caution a visitor against feeding the animals as the Game Warden or DON Police might charge you with a FEDERAL CRIME since we are in a protected habitat.

We however have no need for such devices because afterall (And if my Marine Buddy is reading this, she knows what's coming next! ) we are the SHhhh! "Silent Service" (And we have some "high end" developments around us as well. ) afterall.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..