View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2010, 08:42 AM

Captain

cleveland is on a distinguished road
Default Re: During Action Report! Calling all tourists! Everyone's invited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansanjuan View Post
C,
Winter Wonderland. It's a Winter Wonderland...

Interesting concept. Thanks for lighting it up.
-ssj (fellow midwesterner)
Snow Emergency declared, SSJ! Don't get towed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomen
On your way to streams of hades, you will conveniently unlock the bog beast. In CBM you get 3 of them for 3 nature gems and it's castable by your capricorns. Now there's something to supercharge your foul vapor strategy Hear your opponent cry in agony as he succumbs to bog beast fumes protected by waves of skeletons.

Quagmire sounds like a goto spell too, to slow down fast units.

Don't forget that Dragon master is doable now that you keep your nature magic on land. You can make quite a drake factory with ice drakes, earth drakes and wyverns. The wyverns are poison immune and can fly in the rear and paralyze mages, and why not throw in a couple Amphiteres (with girdle and lycan ammy?) as well to further empower your poison angle?)
Oooo, I particularly like the the Bog Beast part

Quagmire + FV is a potent combo, though I probably won't be able to bring it to bear before I get skellispam online, due to encumbrance issues.

I hadn't thought about the wyvern approach, excellent idea! I'm going to struggle with mobility, and so a few flying raiders should be quite valuable. Bonus points if I can trade for some winged shoes...