View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2009, 12:52 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warhammer Nation: Bretonnia, Knights of the Grail v.0.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by analytic_kernel View Post

My discomfort with the tag was related to the fact that they could take double damage from weapons with #dt_magic. But, I guess if they're "not quite human", then it's a moot point.
Yeah, the vulnerability to anti-magic gear was also intented feature. Dukes and Grail Knights are very strong for national, non-capital recruits, they need some sort of 'achilles heel' for opponent to abuse. If you look at their stats, you'll notice that there is no way those guys could be human (all stats +14!), so it also explains their superhuman abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombre View Post
Burn - do you still want me to go through the dm and smooth the descriptive text out a bit?

It would be easiest if I could do it in the dm and then just pass it to you.
If you have the time, it would be nice. I'm a bit baffled by the Duke description for example, how could I make it more clear that the obscene resource cost is actually based on the Steward problem?

I'm also not too sure if I managed to explain the Feudal hierarchy clearly enough. Peasants -> KotR's -> Lords -> Dukes -> King. Or do I even really need to hammer it through?

Last edited by Burnsaber; August 2nd, 2009 at 01:04 AM..