View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2008, 01:11 AM

Corporal

James243 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Introduce yourself!! :-)

Wow - this is quite a list. Nice to be involved in a game where online games fill quicker than you can join them (got into VampireBat fortunately! Thanks Llamabeast!), and where forum intros are 34 pages!

What a game. Been playing occasionally against the computer since Dom 2, and have loved it. More than anything I love how it draws you in - something I attribute partly to the deep gameplay, but largely to the meandering score and the descriptions that accompany so much.

Me? 31yo Australian, living in CT, USA (near New York). I work in trading so my hours are pretty psycho - which is why a game where I take a turn a day seems heaven sent! To be honest, my generally patience level for turn based strategy is such that after a while I tend to, umm...hurry, through turns. A few turns into VampireBat and I'm enjoying examining everything, knowing that I'll have to wait for the next turn anyway.

Anyhoo - great game, and fun to be part of it. Congrats to the developers and everyone who runs this site.