Thread: Bug Invasion failed?
View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:19 PM

Private

Von_Altair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Invasion failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMHawkins View Post
You don't have to use two transports, but if you go with only one, there's a chance the invasion - especially against a larger base, will fail. Aircraft will still bombard a base if there are no ships defending it (or they've all been driven away).

Von Altair, when you say "I have played ONLY ONE WORKING SINGLE PLAYER GAME after I bought this game" can you please elaborate on what specifically was not working? From the thread, I'm guessing you mean the chance of failed invasions, but I would like to be sure.
Ahh! If I get this reply right, this fail with just one SNFL is not actually a bug but a new feature! A feature which worked differently before patch. Thank you for informing this, I didin't know! Thought the game still bugs and thats why I didin't play it hehe. I re-checked patch notes to be sure if I was blind and didin't see information about it!

I played a new game knowing about this and seems that everything works now, Japan is a bit slower though, since you have to keep 1 SNFL in reserve. Lets see how it works in long run. Will have to test multiplayer/PBEM next.