View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2022, 04:04 PM

Private

Larry2017 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: One more suggestion

Rally button:
Looked at Auto-Rally in the manual. If I understand what that means then at the beginning of my turn, all my units should be rallied as much as possible because they were Auto-Rallied at the end of last turn. I shouldn't be able to improve their status. But that's not my observation. At the beginning of my turn many of my units can have their status improved by selecting them and pressing the R key. That's the reason I asked for a Rally All button. It's a pain to have to cycle thru all the units to see which ones need to be rallied.

This is a playability issue.

Cover button and status indicator:
No argument about what the intent of cover is. I am under the impression that a unit that is in cover is harder to see than a unit that is not. Therefore it seems like I would want to place all my units, that can do it, in cover at the end of my turn. Harder to see means less chance of being shot at, right? Again, It's a pain to have to cycle thru all the units and press the C key to place them in cover. Be easier if each unit had a status indicator (like dug-in) and a Cover All button that just did it magically.

This is a playability issue.