View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:48 AM

Corporal

Dark Kitty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guide to Jomon CBM 1.6 Whatever the hell version patch is current

Yama No Kami too (and a few others if memory serves), they could be so useful for evocation, alteration or thugging but are kind of useless once they leave their province...:P

Their summons are thematic but since they don't have easy access to undead summons, it would be nice if their summons weren't limited like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festin
1)How much fatigue does W sign remove from communion slaves? From what I have seen, it is not really that much.

2)So, is it reasonable to have more than one W monk as communion masters? If I have enough of them spamming W sign, will they completely remove all fatigue?

3)Are there any methods to get monks to follow the script cast W sign and nothing else? Because currently my monks cast both W sign and random W stuff like Quickening, which almost cancels the fatigue benefit for slaves.
I was wondering about that too. If I remember correctly, they relieve about 20+ fatigue but unfortunately it didn't seem to work in reverse communions since as masters they were very low on fatigue and didn't cast it (maybe by putting some heavy armor or anti-reinvigoration items?)