Thread: Utility Sprite Editing Tutorial
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2009, 04:01 AM

Corporal

DaveCG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sprite Editing Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoperez View Post
Tarzan the Tarmangani, the King of the Apes, is a pretender god trying to take over the world. After perfecting his pectoral muscles, Tarzan is bored, so Tarzan take over the world! Autosummons Great Lions, randomly summons some elephants (#domsummon20) and has #onebattlespell "Howl".
Hmm, damn although silly (which is +2 to awesome btw) I'm so tempted to try this, what I basically did was recolour the lord of the sun sprite with the golden lion colours, and give him a golden lion head, but..now...man...tomorrow when I finish work I'm so trying this.

Also thanks for the crits burn, I'll do some more work on them and show them off tomorrow, thanks for the help again!

Oh, and burn I'm so going to make another hero with a afro now you've said that...maybe a young machaka prince with a afro whos father was killed infront of him, so he went to jomon(wrong age I know) to train in the samurai arts

Hmm, next idea try to make a afro samurai mod, oh lordy...

EDIT: about H, he's got a bowl of blood and a book in both hands, and his attack sprite is my attempt at making seem like the blood is forming souls (little head, two arms) to attack people, and then making it it's own weapon, called tree of souls or something jazzy, being as it sorta looks like a tree, it's not too clear, but I wanted to tie it to him history and junk, other than you just reading about it and not seeing it in action.