View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2023, 09:13 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,709 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The USMC will drive you crazy !!!

Some of this sounds as if it is < a word now unfortunately used far too much..... ) "Disinformation"

Let the "other side" think you have got rid of tanks get rid of most of the gun arty now get rid of the snipers.

If you wanted < unamed nation is Asia > to think you had lost your mind and were gutting your only fast reaction force this would be the way to do it but why that would be done makes no sense. BUT-----There is no benefit in looking weak and confused about your function

The only reason I can think of < and I'm not an "expert"> is that the accuracy of the Himars rockets HAS improved to the extent that very close support is possible and these changes are being made in anticipation of systems in the works now that are not common knowledge. Though why USMC would get rid of Scout Snipers makes NO sense at all

And yeah it sounds like the only possible principal opponent is re-organizing their principal opponent

This may all fit a positive master plan but I for one cannot see what it is unless lowering morale is the goal

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: