View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Corporal

DaveCG is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mytheology Pretenders 3

Hey there, first off this is a great mod, but I've noticed some things I thought you might like to know.

I'm on 3.23b(? latest patch for dom3 as of writting) and I've freshly downloaded your mod again, just to make sure it wasn't something I've changed, normally I run the balance mod for scales and pretenders along with nova deus II, the really old pretender mod+art upgrade by...zepath I think? anyway, I was just scaning your .dm file for conflicts (you've got the spread sheet thing I know, but for some strange reason I don't have excell or anything that can open it) and I noticed a few things, and tested them out ingame with no other mods just to double check...

Your Carrion Lord (2958) shares it's number with the EA Gold Dragon, even after I changed the numbers about, neither of them would show up, I also tried removing the restriction on the dragon, but still nothing, also your chaos mage shares it's number (2992) with the special manifestaion for summoning, not pretender grim reaper, and as such, the black dragons shape shift is set to 2992, and while I think it's meant to be the chaos mage (?) it shifts into the reaper, I changed the mages number around and altered the shape shift number and it worked fine, not impacting on the spell for the reaper.

Anyway, thoses are the only things I could notice, as I said I downloaded it fresh off your first post again, just in case.

Now that's out of the way, like I said earlier this is a great mod, I love a good deal of the pretenders in it and the sprites are really nice, I hope you carry on adding/supporting this, as I think I'll have to merge this into my standard mods set for all my games

Anyway, hope that helps.

Last edited by DaveCG; March 28th, 2009 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to DaveCG For This Useful Post: