View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 11:24 PM

Private

Wartwo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: December 7th - A Day of Confusion?

Thanks for the responses. I did not want to call it a bug and I did not catch ships being sunk multiple times or the ghost fighters because I am still learning.

Unless I missed it or do not understand I did not see any of the ships in Pearl (port) under attack. I checked the Battleships in Hawaii and they were all there in the following turn. In the replay only the cruisers out to sea were attacked. I did not see a port attack battle. In a nutshell there was no attack on Pearl from what I can tell.

I wasn't too sure about setting the aggressiveness levels on the first turn. I guess I expected somewhat historical results. I was hoping for a way to check them after the replay, to gauge results if you will. Writing them down for now will have to suffice.

I am not sure what levels my opponent set. I am assuming they were normal since the Allied response is limited on turn one and we are new players. Really just guessing.

Again Guys, appreciate the responses. It does help to explain what happen. Might just be a matter for the developers so it would seem.

I am up for a game Charleston, as long I I can attack Pearl Harbor Drop me an email.

Good Luck Wartwo