View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:47 AM

Colonel

Soyweiser is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hellpower. What the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispedersen View Post
I've reported this previously. I was able to make the spell work more reliably by modding it to 1 blood slave, but then its too powerful.

Undead got no benefit from the spell in several tests, nor did the casting always transfer to slave mages.
Yeah, I left a remark about this spell, and another blood spell (blood burst = b1, uses 2 slaves), At the CBM thread. I suggest making it B2, and use 2 slaves. Nice tradeoff, and it allows your b2 mages to cast b4 spells. (Bloodletting, comes to mind, also takes away your fatigue. Harm (b3) is also nice, as the AOF/dam increases with higher blood. And casting hellbound at B4 gives a penetration boost of 1. (each 2 levels above req give one boost).

I haven't tested it in communions, nor on undead. Still a todo.

A few blood mages casting hellpower, and harm using a small communion would be nice artillery. If your mages can stand the horror attacks.

Say you have 4 com slaves, hellpower, that would boost your blood level by 4. And harm does one additional damage with each additional blood level (so 4 more AN dam at -2 resistance). (Don't know about the AOF increase I guess just one additional square).