View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM

Corporal

Hereward is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Middle Age Crisis ,CBM1.94+Assimilation mod 1.1 6/8 Players Remaining

Hmm Tiavals, I wouldn't have sent one of the ember lords, I would've cloud-trapezed a vanadrott or vanjarl with moderate equipment to each province - so that makes me feel better, as such a thug could almost certainly not beat a grendelkin...

Atm I think the darkness is almost benefiting us, because tiavals' income is way higher than ours, but the darkness puts everyone at 0, evening it out. Nearly all my SCs now are night-fighting ones, though I have lost alot through poor atk and def skill; it was an excellent decision to cast it Tiavals.

What is decisive for me is that Tiavals' gem income has just grown, and where it used to be 50 below our combined incomes, it's now 30 above. I think I could win a few more battles, and am pretty proud that my left, centre and right fronts have so far held out (except the right front this turn) but it is clearly a losing struggle. Would you be ok with playing another turn or two Tiavals? Want to check out a few more battle outcomes. Though you have my formal surrender...