View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2024, 01:15 AM

Private

Christocipher is on a distinguished road
Default MobhackingandExcelling

Hey guys
I saw how you said that you had to look at all the different OOBs if you need to change something, so I thought maybe I could help. So I went into Turbo drive with Mobhack and worked out how to find and look at the OOBs and its a lot of work. I asked my Dad to help and he showed me how to put all the OOBs into one spreadsheet. So if anyone else would like to know how to do it its like this

So first in Mobhack you have to click the button that says Dump Csvs that gives you csv files in the OOB folder.
Then open Excel, and select the 1A box. Then open Data, in get external data click on ,from text, pick the first spobDUMP01unit.csv file in the OOB folder, then click on Import. Now in this screen called step 1 make sure delimited is picked, and click next. In step 2 uncheck tab and check ,comma, all the data looks good now, click next. In step 3 just click finish. Now its the Import data screen, on this one click properties and in there pick ,Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells, and then click OK. Back in Import data now and click OK and the data is in the spreadsheet. Now just slect the box in row A below the last row imported and put in spobDUMP02unit.csv and put them all in there like that. At the end delete all the xunusedx lines. So now I can look easy for all of a certain unit.

Now I did a test I saw that German sdkfz 222 390 doesn't fire its autocannons or its AAMGs at airplanes but I thought they could, so if you wanted to look at that the units are Germany 68 390 391 844, Bulgaria 47, Yugoslavia 9, Nationalist China 269, Spain 15, Romania 329.

So then I looked in Mobhack and saw that all the 222s have the same stats so maybe none of them shoot at planes? Is that right? if they are the same in Mobhack except for dates and Ammo are they the same?

But I did see the German and Romanian ones get 36 ammo but the rest get 20?