Thread: German LC
View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2021, 10:43 PM

Sergeant

sigeena is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German LC

Deployment at Arty Park

Fairly standard. I'll position such that both mortar platoons can share the munitions dump.

The 3.7cm AA guns will provide defensive firepower.

1st Coy Sector

1st Coy is the northernmost force, and their main task is to delay EN advance down the northern E-W road. I've attached the PzJgr section with them and most of their firepower is deployed upfront. Upon movement phase, I will push the PzJgr and AT Rifles 300-400m ahead as a speed bump.

In the event that the EN does not push with any armour units here, I will free up the PzJgr to support the other coy sectors. I expect to make this decision by end of Turn 3-4.

3rd Coy Sector

3rd Coy occupies the area just south of 1st Coy. With the expanse of open ground, I have decided to attach the ATG platoon with halftracks. They are currently deployed in dead ground and will move up once we ascertain the EN advance. They are also quite near 1st Coy's E-W road, so if it is required, we can relocate them pretty quickly.

2nd Coy Sector

2nd Coy ended up with the biggest area to cover. They are attached with the Portee-5cm PaK 38, so they have long range AT weapons. The rest of the company is quite dispersed.