View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2015, 02:01 AM

Private

OrionM42 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reports of bugs or possible bugs.

Bug ?? I lost all my "Pay it Forward" credits, and was told in an error message, that I had cheated. Surely this is not a feature.

More details: I was in Sector 76, playing on the Easy Level, with PermaDeath on. I have been having fun; but can't seem to make any progress on the Unifiers Quest (at the point of trying to contact the Monks). This is kind of frustrating too, but I suppose the Unifiers story-line may not result in one of the wining combinations. So, anyways, I have been playing steadily, not wanting to lose all the progress I have made through 76 Sectors. If push comes to shove, I assumed I could always shift to another story-line, for a victory. (I should add that I have not down-loaded the 1st Update, yet, because I was hoping to eventually win this game first.)

So, I have been "Paying it Forward", and maybe I went too far. I had more than 27 million credits stored, but as I was approaching 28 million, I received an apparent error message, saying that I had "CHEATED", and that my "Pay it Forward" credits would be confiscated. It actually dropped me to 80,000.

This is pretty annoying; if this is a feature. Maybe I was storing up too many credits - more than I would ever need - but being reduced to 80,000 seems like a pretty severe punishment. If this is a feature, I think someone should be warned against accumulating too many "Pay it Forward" credits, instead of getting an error message accusing one of cheating.

Sorry to complain; I like this game; but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. *** Is this a bug? or a feature? ***