View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2021, 06:42 AM

First Lieutenant

zovs66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: winSPMBT version 10.0 - 15.0 Consolidation patch (2021)

If your wanting to create scenarios, I suggest you start small. You can look for any of my scenarios for some ideas (use ScenHack and search for Don Lazov).

Generally, pick the environment, date and time (for example Normandy, France, June 7th 1944), then set the mission type (try a meeting engagement) and then select sides (try USA vs Germany). Start low for this one say 400-800 points. Purchase both sides (no tanks, just some infantry so you can learn the art), then deploy them. Now set the time and victory points. Oh, save a lot. Then this is crucial. Play Test. And after you have play tested, play test it again and then switch sides and play test it again and then just when you think you got all together as RetLT to test out your create. Warn, you should not have thin skin during this process, he will rip your creation apart exposing every weakness, hole, and exploit and you'll soon see how foolish and incapable you truly are. Fret not young one, persistence and determination to achieve a decent scenario will be rewarded over time. There is a lot more details to discover but I don't want to spoil all the fun of learning.