View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2006, 02:14 AM

Private

RTyp06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 10 questions from the devs.

1) What are your favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

Features: Combat simulator, Kwangi and Primordius quests. Wish these quests were optional rather than random so I could play them on demand. And of course the mods. The modding capability is probably the best feature of all.

Items: The high end weapons/special ship upgrades (neb plow, hyperdrive etc.) and interactive devices (gong, mirror etc.)

2) What are your least favorite features/items/etc. in the game?

Lifeforms, Useless Artifacts, Passengers. Passengers would be interesting if they provided some sort of usefulness to your crew/fleet or added to some sort of quest.

3) Which map size do you prefer?

Largest, always. In fact I wish it went bigger. Even if it meant many stars were added with no items or events.

4) Which player ship do you prefer?

Military frigate almost exclusively.

5) Do you think the bosses (Kawangi, Primordius, Vent Mother, Deep Hunter, Garthan carrier) are too easy, too hard or just right?

Balance is pretty good as is. I usually play at the highest enemy level and this seems sufficiently tough.

6) When you play Weird Worlds do you "play it safe" or do you play risky?

I have to play "safe" at the highest enemy setting. At medium setting I grow a little bigger balls..

7) When you play Weird Worlds, do you "roleplay" it?

No. There isn't really any interacting with the characters to speak of. This game could really shine if there was!

8) Do you keep a Weird Worlds shortcut on your desktop?

Yes. Right next to my Urquan Masters (Star Control 2) shortcut!

9) Who is your favorite Weird Worlds character?

Does WW have any characters? Probably the Klakar or Fomax. Worst is RipCord, I cringe every time I run into him..

10) Do you own/play Strange Adventures in Infinite Space?

Own and play.. Usually the "Even Stranger" mod..