View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2006, 08:21 PM

Corporal

ImUrOBGYN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 10 questions from the devs.

1) I enjoy any quests. - I do have fav items, but too many to list. - I haven't really used the ability much yet, but being able to easily create and implement mods is great.

2) I generally like to play the largest map and it seems it's too easy to find too many items. It makes it seem less rewarding.

3) I usually play the largest map

4) I normally use the frigate.

5) The bosses are fine. Since you can wait to attack Primordius until the end of your game, I find it's usually too easy to defeat. The Kawangi come at you a little early in the game. Quite often, it seems it's kinda hard to properly equip your ship in time. Hasn't really bothered me too much at this point.

6) I usually play kinda risky.

7) Not really. I guess I do in my head, so to speak. The more you feel a part of it, the more enjoyable it is.

8) I keep no program icons on my desktop. I do, however keep an icon in my start menu and in my Games folder on the desktop.

9) The Klakar. Anyone who'll trade you a PVC for a broken Thrint Whistle is cool in my book.

10) I played the demo of Strange Adventures and while looking for the full version found out this was coming out in less than a week. Since then, I've only played this ver.