View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:15 PM

Second Lieutenant

namad is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Land Rand (pbem)

The only reason I mentioned overlords is because it is now my only game and being my only game... if I were to quit all my games... this would be the same as quitting only it... theres nothing specific about overlords except that if I quit all the games I was in it would be included...

Futhermore, the hoops are the entire lack of multiplayer support.... not odd rules added.

A one turn rollback generally doesn't have much variation in the orders given so generally doesn't have much in the way of new non-random outcomes. A two turn rollback not only gives everyone lots of additional information but the ability to act on it as well. I can understand how llamaserver wouldn't know if someone was set to AI... but how someone who hosted by hand wouldn't've noticed that caelum never emailed in a turn 14 file is odd...

Dwelling on petty issues like this and feeling guilty about how much importance I place on things so petty.... this is what's led me to be unable to play. I can't play a game that makes me so upset with people who did so little to me.