View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2009, 10:58 AM

Sergeant

BandarLover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warhammer Greenskin hype/brainstorming thread....

I absolutely understand where Sombre is coming from. That is originally how I wanted to do the mod; at the time I thought it would be cool to make forest provinces allow the recruitment of forest gobbos and savage orcs etc., and mountain provinces recruit blackorcs, night gobbos and such. That is not possible however and since it is Fantomen and not myself doing the sprites, I don't want to commit to something that will be even more time intensive as this is already. I honestly believe Fantomen's sprites are what will make this mod, I'm just trying my hand at coding.

That being said, I feel the way I have the mod planned now is the most effective way to capture the feel and flavor of the greenskins. I really just want to get this mod made so that Orcs can finally be an option to play. Perhaps later me, Fantomen and Humakty (who has offered to help me with any special modding commands I may need to use) can split the Greenskins into 2 seperate nations. I just don't want Fantomen to feel crushed by the weight of doing even more sprites.