View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2008, 10:19 AM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Nation Mod - Tomb Kings - Released!

Thanks very much for the nice comments guys! Very much appreciated. The graphics are indeed mine and I spent many many (happy) hours on them, so I'm glad if people like them.

Good spot on the darkness issue rdonj. I will make sure to fix that in the next version, which will come in the not too distant future. I'm also planning to make the summons a little cheaper (I think at the moment they're only rarely summoned, which is a great pity) and make fewer of them require much-needed death gems. The asp archers' poison is going to become MR-negates so they are more feasible to counter. I may make the Buried recruitable-everywhere, because I like them and I don't like that a sacred strategy always ends up revolving around the asp archers (although they are cool).

I may also try to squeeze a couple more heroes in.

Someone said in a PM to me that they thought the Immortals were underpowered, being as they're really hard to mass. I just thought I'd mention that in a duel I fought against Sombre they were quite awesome. I managed to get about 20, and with a dual-bless combined with immortality they were amazing.
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs