Thread: Mod Game Master
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:02 PM

Corporal

vladikus is on a distinguished road
Default Game Master

The purpose of this mod to allow roleplay and multiplayer scenarios. Specifically, his mod creates a nation known as "another realm" for every era. This nation is provided with units and spells capable of quickly attaining ever spell, viewing the entire map, casting Gift of Reason on any unit, and wishing for any unit or item in the game. To use this mod properly, a nation should be created specifically for the Game Master off of the map. An exaplanation of how to do this can be found in the dominions3/doc mapedit section 6-1.

Version .02

-Added decoy for Game Master and Implementer so if players wish for them they will be very sorry they did.
-Maximized amount of gems through adding magic sites, now a total of four magic sites, gain of 198 of everything per turn.
-Created Recall Commander spell, so that commanders sent to provinces can be taken away. They aren’t really recalled, most of the time they will die. Also, implementers cannot be recalled. Although, you shouldn’t send them out of their starting province.
-Created Summon Implementer spell, which allows you summon up to 20 commanders, or less depending on how many you want to put in your capital.
-Start with 10 Horrors and 10 Lesser Horrors in capital.
-Gave Game Master and Implementer maxed out research points (99).

Version .01

-Implementer and Game Master units created.
-"another realm" nation created.
-Added two magic sites with maximum gems.
-Added spell Send Troops in order to teleport units across the map.

Note: This modification uses all the latter available slots for armor, monsters, magic sites, and nations in an effort to not conflict with other modifications. It specifically uses:

Armor slot 398
Monster slots 2994-2999
Spell slots (unsure)
Magic site slots 995-998
Nation slots 92-94

Special thanks to the following for their help: Gandalf Parker and ryo_akashi for their mods, which I have built off of. Ballbarian for hosting files for me and answering questions I've had. Also, Gregstrom, Ironhawk, and Sombre for modding advice.

If you start a game using this please let me know, I'd like to hear feedback and see how things progress.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GMmod v.02.zip (43.6 KB, 291 views)

Game Master Mod

Last edited by vladikus; July 28th, 2009 at 06:41 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vladikus For This Useful Post: