View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:44 AM

General

rdonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dominions 3000 v0.81 - lots of new indies, new map (using the brand new map comma

Yeah, the insects were based off of the amos mod and while aezeal did make some changes, he didn't make many. If the insects had a starting income though it's entirely conceivable it was removed just to make the insects less powerful. I don't honestly remember at this point.

I'm not sure why you had a problem with getting nations either. I've had that problem before with no starts maps and ended up having to set the starts by hand but that seemed to be caused by coastal start nations, and having other nations randomly fill up those slots. I don't recall having that problem before on the galaxy map with Dom3k. The map and mod were made a long time ago though and I guess something could have broken? But TBH I can't really feel too interested about supporting the mod to investigate.
"Easy-slay(TM) is a whole new way of marketing violence. It cuts down on all the red tape and just butchers people. As a long-time savagery enthusiast myself, I'm very excited about the synergies that the easy-slay(TM) approach brings to the entire enterprise." -Dr DrP