View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2021, 09:48 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: M4 Carbine Range question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagin View Post
Easy enough to change via MobHack, and with Iron sights on the M4 I can hit a 300-meter target twice, we get 40 rounds to qualify with, and to get the expert qualification you need to hit 39-40 targets that pop up. So I know it has a range of hitting better than 200 meters that you are claiming for the game.

Same with the M16, but hey like you said it's a game, so I will adjust things to better reflect the game to my liking.

Also, your logic doesn't explain why the other weapons have the nefted ranges, the M16A4/M4 ACOG combo...the ACOG is an optic sight it doesn't increase the range of the weapons it's used on. But as you said it's a game.
The " logic" with the optic sight is it gives it a greater effective range and that's why they have a slight increase in range and accuracy over a stock iron sight version. There is a better chance of hitting a target further away with one

By all means, edit the OOB however you like it's why we have included MOBHack since day one

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; April 22nd, 2021 at 09:55 PM..