Thread: Game manual?
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2008, 02:49 PM

Private

DennisS is on a distinguished road
Default Game manual?

Thank you for this WONDERFUL game!

I discovered this, quite by accident, and I am very pleased. I joined this board, a LOOONG time ago, and promptly never went back! Unusual, as I really enjoy the product lines from Shrapnel Games.

In a word, I would describe myself as a grognard. Military history has always been a passion, as has gaming.

I remember playing Tactics II, from Avalon Hill, more years ago than I care to admit...but I will say, Nixon was President!

Now...my issue.

It seems that I am quite unable to view the game manual.

I use firefox, and it crashes out each and every time I attempt to load it.

Now, I consider myself a reasonably bright guy, and in the limited time I have played this excellent game, I have figured out about 90% of what I need.

But, it would be particulary useful to read up on the game mechanics, and some of the insights listed in the manual.

Is there something I can do to get the manual, or do I need to reinstall the Windows Explorer browser that came with Vista?

Vista sucks, btw...thanks for the thread which carefully explained how to work around it.

Sorry if this is in a different thread.

Oh...also, when I have sufficient experience, I would be interested in building scenarios, and eventually, campaigns. In these regards, the bar has been set very, very high.

Thanks in advance!