View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:03 PM

Corporal

Ironfist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Questions

Quote:
If I use all these points to buy new troops, then it will take a ton more points to keep them up and operational.
You can get more repair points for bigger core force.

Quote:
If I purchase more core units, doesn't the AI also gain an equivalent number of core points to go against me?

Also, I have a ka-billion points to spend on support units. I understand that these support units do not follow me from scenario to scenario, but does the computer ALSO get the same number of support units that I do?

If I don't use these support units, does the computer get to use them? I would get crushed, if this were to occur.
The AI force is determined according to your total force (core+sup), adjusted by EXP & MOR. Based on mission type, there is a ratio between AI force and yours. The ratio is of descending order for defend (2?), delay, meeting engagement(1), advance, assault(0.5?).

If you don't spend the support points or the core points, AI won't get extra units. AI force is determined on your real force.

Adjustment:
1. Game difficulty setting affects the repair points after each battle.

2. Under "Game Data" directory, there is a file "Campaign AI Point Adjustments.txt" describing how to modify "CamoGame.ini" to adjust AI force value.