View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2023, 02:28 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: What happens in 2025?

Well, I would respectfully disagree with some of the comments made here.

A game "dies" when the players stop playing it plain and simple.

I somewhat resent the fact that some people have worked real hard on these games outside of Andy and Don in many ways from equipment, scenarios, campaigns and play testing and I'm sure in other capacities as well since it's inception almost.

How with so MANY OOBs can a player feel the game isn't relevant it least on the playability side?

There are several hundred possible combinations in the game. Not including all the Scenarios and Campaigns that people out here have gotten added to the game.

With my current two-year Generated Campaign, I've got it set at 35 battles.

I'll be put in an oven and cooked too well done before I could even come close to exhausting this game.

I cut my teeth in Africa, South America before I went to Europe or Asia. Why don't you visit there as well?

So, I now you to ScotCana Airways!!!!!!

May I suggest since most if not all of you already bought the "unlimited ticket" to travel the world within in these games that maybe you just might want to visit different parts of it!?!

I can ensure your flight will be non-stop with no turbulence and if you choose, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snacks will be offered at no charge by ScotCana Airways.

As always also there further will be no charge for luggage, devices, boarding passes with free parking!

Finally, as frequent flyers you still get head of the line Check In Boarding and Deplaning Privileges.

Depending on where you land be advised ScotCana Airways absolves itself of ANY responsibility for your personal safety as in some areas "might" be considered dangerous.

So, this is your Pilot FB (If I can drive a Submarine I sure as poop can fly a jet! ), Welcome Aboard Flight 1930-2025 non-stop to the world!! Please buckle up we'll be wheels up shortly as we are 6th in the que. Have a Wonderful Day!!

We fly better aircraft than these guys as we use hydrogen powered engines, and all our seats are first class!!
https://skycana.com/nuestra-flota/
https://www.loganair.co.uk/our-story/our-fleet/
Sorry Andy best I could do!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; May 29th, 2023 at 02:55 AM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: