View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2008, 01:39 AM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lords of Civilization

Oh my god. The Rephaite and Nephilim eat everyone in a province. I mean it's bad. Might not be so bad in your cap, with a high Growth, but I'm sieging an enemy castle right now with several of them (one Nephilim hero and several Rephaite commanders), and they are eating 500 people a turn. The province will be empty by the time I get the walls down. And my sieging troops keep starving, cause the Giants are eating all the farmers.

I think there is a big challenge to playing this nation in MP. It will take some good planning and commander deployment, to avoid eating all your peoples. And this in not a death nation... they need people in the provinces.

Playing EA Hinnom, btw, in case you had not guessed. I have found that if you send enough healers into the province you are sieging, they can heal most of the troops of their starving afflictions, and beef up supplies too. Still, tough going.

I occasionally post something useful.