Thread: Wishlist Mod Brainstorm-wishlist
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2012, 12:05 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mod Brainstorm-wishlist

Most of my later mod requests shifted into programming. Programs which would write a mod such as creating an AI nation that you did not know so you could be surprised. Or ones that would use game quirks such as ideas for early game that would swap the mod out for changes in midgame (around turn 50) and then further change for late game (turn 100?). It could put back gemgens. Or create new in-game events like invasions by independents

The only other mod request I remember pushing that hasnt been done is duplicating the nations in the game. Not all can be duped but it would be nice to have some. At least the easy ones. I think one of the Ulms got done. That way we could have REAL challenge games where people could prove they play a nation better than someone else by having games where everyone is playing the same nation. Ulm vs Ulm or Abysia vs Abysia

I did make some mods that everyone played the same generic nation. And others have done some of those also. Of course such a game could probably be done with most modded nations that other people have done if the nation doesnt use special Dominion effects.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)

Last edited by Gandalf Parker; September 20th, 2012 at 12:13 PM..