View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2011, 02:16 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: My case for can Venezuela get in before 2020?

While I knew this wasn't going to have much of a shot, I just thought to increase the odds a little by limiting the scope of such a project by shortening the timeline as stated as no earlier then 1990, 1995 or 2000. Most of the arms have been purchased really in the last five years or so. Hugo Chavez is a loose cannon and with him building a missile base capable of launching Iranian missiles that can reach S. Florida and getting a nuke reactor also from them (And I believe the first nuke power on the continent.) it makes for an interesting situation. I was building an equipment list from 1995 which by default would cover the period ~1990 anyway. Besides on the plus side for everyone else look what we got in the game for that part of the world in the last patch with more to come hopefully as well to be submitted this time around just because of "My case for can Venezuela...", sometimes you just need a motivator, which GySgt. Charles V. says of me at work. I can't let him down down, he helped us fix the LAV-AD after all. So I'll work my list once in awhile, maybe get the call at some point but, in the meantime "my eyes are on the ball" down south in the second largest arms market in the world. Just a little insight moment again.

Regards,
Pat