View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:33 PM

First Lieutenant

parone is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why do you play dominions?

ahh fanto. you and i have a lot in common. we both play dominions, we both like girls...

but this thing you keep doing where you pretend i said silly, indefensible things, and then talk down to me about them? me no like it.

i asked if there was room to play more then one way(ie, not always entirely to win). things like testing an unconventional build. or maybe just fighting an early war for that "fist fight on a burning ship" type of feel. i think these things can be fun.

i have tried stuff like this and gotten battered in the in game threads as someone who is stupid and doesn't know how to play the game 'right'.

if you ever read what i wrote, instead of what you wanted to believe i wrote, you would see i said over and over i didn't mind getting ganked and i really didn't mind losing games that much. but it seemed nobody could even comprehend that idea, much less try to give in any credence.

you, and about ten other people went bonkers. ok, good for you folks. one of you made the point that invision is a hard core forum with hard core players, and that my thoughts might be better received elsewhere. so i posted them here. at which point you, your fearless leader, and other likeminded folks went bannanas, saying i was a coward, crying to the people in this forum. very much not the case. in fact, quite the opposite.

i keep trying to let it go, and you just keep right on posting. i pick you up on being insulting, you pretend you didn't mean to be.

how about we let it go. it isn't the end of the world if someone has a different idea than you. some people even find it refreshing. i certainly don't expect everyone to see it my way. i just thought it might be a good idea to have different viewpoints. that's not going to happen at invision, and that, too is just fine.

but then gandy says maybe this forum has changed to the point where people don't shout eachother down and it is now diffent than it was, and you don't want that either? let it go. go back to invision, and the next time someone says something you don't like, gangbang em. go get em hon.