Thread: OT: Bagels...
View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

narf poit chez BOOM is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Bagels...

I like breads myself and I did put butter and jam on it. Maybe it's just this batch that was horrible (We got it for the best legal price), but my parents didn't seem to notice a problem, so it could just be me.

Hot foods are almost out of the question for me. Something that other people call 'mild', I find hot. Actual hot foods? The only reason I can come up with for people to eat that painfull stuff is that hot foods dulls the taste buds - And I'm pretty sure my taste buds are more sensitive than average.

Oh, that's bad. Salt and vinegar are great on fries and fried meat sandwiches, respectively.

And, uh, the side effects are kinda bad, too.

Yeah, I can barely force myself to eat lettuce and that only because it's good for me.

I used to dislike yoghurt (I have largely retained my youthfull somewhat spotty dislike of 'mush'), but recently I've found I like the fruit ones. It helps that I don't mind bland, so long as there is a minimum of taste and some texture.

The odd thing is, I do taste lettuce; it just tastes bad. Although I could be tasting the water on my taste buds.

I love grease. Chicken strips, fries, fried fish, three-patty hamburgers, bacon, sausage...Although I do admit my form kinda shows that.
Sig updated to remove non-working links.