View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2006, 11:34 AM

Sergeant

CharonJr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: noob taking a closer look at EA bless, medium

Turn 9

Arco attacked the Marshlands with about 20 militias and archers and easily beat the lonly PD there.

The 30 indie militias/archers/heavy infantry in Oak Woods were killed by the 3rd while losing one of my Helhirdings.

Arco split its forces in Rotmarsh and send about half to the Marshlands while the other half took the indie province to the south. Seems like he does not consider the siege of his capital to be a serious threat, I hope that he is wrong about this...

Niefel keeps its troops on my border, but has made no further progress.

Sauro did what I have been afraid of and took the plains, threatening to move north into the province (Florien) I plan to take with some heavy infantries/archers from Carnag in addition to the Farstrikers from my capital which I have been able to recruit.

The newly raised 4th division will relieve the 3rd in Oak Woods which will try to retake the Marshlands and keep pressure on the Arco units away from the capital.

It would be nice if Sauro and Niefel went to war about the indie province west of Carnag, but I doubt it...

1 more Hanga is recruited and 7 HHs again, but this time I recruit an additional 6 mounted hirdmen as potential rear-rushers if the cold war with Sauro should turn hot over Florien. They might be used as a mop-up force also, if Arco continues to move its troops in my territory.

CharonJr