View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2020, 03:39 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German Campaign using War Cab

Turn 11 start

As you can see its been slow going I need to improve my game really done a few silly things.

Previously the idea of leaving the vehicles out resulted in a dead AA unit. It confirmed there were AT guns & we got it but not the best way our unit was nearly twice as expensive.
In this area we then received fire from a HMG - the 250/11 put in the kill shot.
Next turn both ATGs opened up but this time we had enough firepower to kill a man in each so its unscathed.
Ended turn with Pioneer moving to clear road & having to smoke due to fire from another HMG.
Mines are hampering things until we can get some infantry across the road the tanks are hiding.

Heading down the break in the trees towards the ? is now a priority as it looks like there are mortars nearby.
I mentioned this should be a priority at the start but have hardly any units there - my bad.
Oddly the Squad at Y has vanished from sight, its not been fired at I am assuming its still there & took cover??

In the open area mines is the big question, are there any & if so where.
We may find some as in position to try moving adjacent against the central group this turn. We can silence or smoke the HMG there

At the bottom as had not planned to push here we have no Pioneer so one is grabbing a taxi. We already have one squad on mines & can push through there & attack that squad from the rear.

Russian arty seems to consist of 6-76mm, 2-81Mtrs & a 122mmBattery that immobilised the halftrack, its stopped currently expect it this turn. Losses are G1:R4