View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

Peter Ebbesen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Managing Communions - the sombre challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maerlande View Post
Ahh, well it's only wasting your time if you are stupid enough to read it and reply and fail to understand the real meaning of the entire thread. But I'd never call you stupid. That's a banning offence.
As I am not, unfortunately, possessed of telepathic abilities, the odds of understanding your "real meaning of the entire thread", which appears to be something completely different from what you actually posted in your first post (or relies on information only known to a subset of the posting population), are low to non-existent.

Cross-indexing against your other posts on this forum might give me a hint as to what you are really talking about, but that really is no fitting replacement for choosing an appropriate subject and posting the thing you want to discuss in the original post of a thread. This includes giving sufficient information in the original post that people can discuss what you really want to talk about. If this (as Graeme Dice seems to suggest) is a particular game with constraints relevant to that game, the appropriate act would to either discuss it in a thread already dedicated to that game or to indicate the relevant constraints when you post in the general discussion forum.

Failing that, you can act like a real smeg-head, though I'd never call you a smeghead. That might a banning offense (depending on the amount of Red Dwarf sympathizers amongst the moderaters).