View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2009, 07:31 AM

BANNED USER

Denis_469 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Questions about soviet artillery and other in game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek_Tucan View Post
Just to address some points:
3) Hard to judge anything from these videos, for example the first one looks more like the left track was hit, and definitely there is no way to judge post-penetration effects - but there seems to be no fire. It might have been a mission kill, in case of penetration the driver would prolly have a bad bad day. But you can easily have this result in SP by combining "bonus penetration" and damage to vehicle - in fact in SP it would be likely to result in total kill.
4) Re. T-95, to my knowledge it did not exceed the same stadium as Black Eagle turret - IOW mockup. Atleast so far.
6+7) Heavy AA guns are not and will not be there, as they work different than light AAA and there's no way how to make them fire long-range barrages.
10) 305mm howitzer is a niche weapon and there is only so much space, esp. in Russian OOB, so choose which weapon to delete. And given that deleting any weapon might well mess up scenarios, Not Gonna Happen.
Sorry, my english not good:
1) M1A2 after hit in front hull smoking from turret
M1A2 after hit in turret not kill people with RPG-29. You can see where people stay. If M1A2 not destroy so people was killing.
2) about new tank - see foto please...
Tank with working turret. Testing tank with 6 cats, not 7 cats.
3) about russian OOB - I hope, that autors made OOB more then 999 units.