View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2010, 04:28 AM

Corporal

Duncan_Frost is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Inuk, Land of Ice and Spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeast View Post
Also, a couple of things I'd suggest are very helpful in making sprites. Firstly, Bunsaber assembled spite dumps of all of KO's sprites, which I find absolutely invaluable. Second, he wrote a sprite-making tutorial which is interesting and can give a very good route to good sprites.
Thank you for the advice! I've already been following Burnsaber's tutorial, and all these sprites so far have been frankensteined from other units using the dumps you mentioned.

Quote:
If you have any modding questions, either graphical or coding, do ask! There's lots of expertise here, and even more on the other forum.
Well, I do have one question...

Is is possible to use Blood Vengeance as an effect granted by a spell? Initially I was planning on having a recruitable BV troop, but then I realised how overpowered that would be (just place a small block in front of an army, watch as enemy archers annihilate themselves), so I've decided to go with using a battlefield spell instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavis_L View Post
Needs more polar bears.
I'm planning on adding Nanuk (or Nanook as it's spelt over here) as either a Pretender God or a unique summon, so fear not for polar bears!