View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:35 PM

Private

Conq is on a distinguished road
Default tide turning items

so im still playing dom2 (being a broke college student really sucks) but from following this forum I can tell that a lot of things carried over from dom2. I like to play pretty huge maps against a difficult AI, and I tend to go pretty slow to the point where the ai has huge substandard armies that win by virtue of being so big.

So I was kitting out my water queen and decided to forge the soulstone of the wolves, and holy crap this item is awesome. The fact that it constantly calls wolves is pretty cool, but the best part is that it completely throws off the opposing army, archers shoot in all directions and you can forget a cavalry charge, by the time my water queen gets into the thick of it there is guys running around all over the place. So with this item on a SC and a little army of living statues i'm able to decimate armies 10x larger.

Are there any other items that can win a battle all by themselves? If there are some new ones in dom3 lemme know too since im hoping to get it eventually