View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:16 AM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hot Hot Heat [Game In Progress]

I'm sorry if you feel as though you were denied the chance to win. But let's put it this way, it was highly unlikely that you could beat Mictlan on your own. In a sense, Mictlan won in that he achieved a might that could only be rivaled, if rivaled at all, by the combined strength of all the remaining players. A feat such as that deserves some sort of standing akin to victory.

In the end, the real clincher for me was the unchallenged Nexus. End game might comes down to gems, and Mictlan had, on top of his own gem income, half of all the other gems in the game once spent. Hording your own gems didn't stop other players from feeding him. Hording also meant you weren't making anything with magic that could rival Mictlan's arsenal. Spending it all simply made the game progress down its inevitable path that much faster. It was a lose-lose while that world enchantment remained a factor. I know several attempts were made to rid the world of that enchant, and every failed attempt only fed more gems to Mictlan without any gain to the other players.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations