Thread: Wishlist Mod Brainstorm-wishlist
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 08:41 AM

Second Lieutenant

Stagger Lee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mod Brainstorm-wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf Parker View Post
Yes. Great for solo play but I had something abit different in mind for server games.
I don't think anyone has called you out on this comment yet, so here I go getting involved when I know I shouldn't. Your density is astounding. Unitgen is probably ok for SP, but is intended and actually works as an MP mod. There are several games running now with that mod and it has been a tremendous success. To dismiss this project in the way you do demonstrates the depth of the disconnect between you and all the creative people you have helped run off of this site.

Vets and regulars to this site will probably already have made up their minds, but new people should look at the invision site and compare the two. I continue to regularly check this site, but the other one has far more active and knowledgeable contributors, and is open to all. The banning from this site of many of those people created the need for that site, and has actually helped that site to become the better place for all things dominions, especially modders.

imho
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stagger Lee For This Useful Post: